If you have asbestos contaminated land, Maylarch offer an expert remediation service that covers all aspects of ground and soil remediation. Our experience as a specialist contractor for asbestos will enable you to manage the risk on any asbestos contaminated site.
Maylarch can work as a remediation contractor on asbestos land contamination problems, or manage the full remediation strategy from the beginning, support you through the planning stages and then implement the plan and carry out the remediation works on site for you.
Asbestos remediation experts
The cleanup of contaminated land sites varies on every project. As HSE licenced asbestos remediation specialists, we excel in finding safe, legally compliant and cost-effective solutions to deal with asbestos contamination.
We can also offer advice and project management services in the cleanup and remediation of land contaminated with oil and hydrocarbons, chemicals, heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Excellent track record in successful project completions – see our remediation case study
- Fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Health and safety culture to minimise risk to those on site and the public
- HSE licenced asbestos specialists for asbestos in soils
- Professional, experienced and trustworthy team to get the job done on time and budget
- Advice on remediation tax relief and the legislative procedures for asbestos removal from the ground to ensure compliance and minimise your costs
- Own waste transfer station in Gloucestershire to minimise waste removal costs
Based on the Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire border, Maylarch work on remediation projects from Bristol to London and from Birmingham down to the South Coast. We work on remediation of brownfield sites across any industry.
Maylarch provide asbestos land contamination solutions:
- if you have found possible asbestos contamination on site during a building project and need immediate advice, soil sampling and assessment to check the contamination and a fully compliant clean up, or
- if you need advice to put together and manage a remediation strategy or
- if you need a fully experienced and qualified contractor to put in place and carry out your remediation works
- if you need details of tax relief available regarding remediation costs, full details can be found at www.hmrc.gov.uk.
Call us on 01865 883829 to discuss your requirements.
Need to speak to someone?
Alex Del Veccio
National Business Development Manager
Tel: 01865 883829