Since its start in 1984, Maylarch has gained extensive experience in working on most types of property (commercial, educational, industrial, military and domestic) allowing us to provide a service to suit specific requirements throughout the UK.
We have specialist in house Competence around the identification and management of Asbestos . All our staff are professionally qualified and also understand the asbestos management needs and requirements of our clients, beyond a simple survey. This holistic approach has proven particularly valuable with complex and demanding projects such as listed buildings and live environments.
We also work on Land remediation and can deal with any contaminants including asbestos in soils and made ground
From the first enquiry to the delivery of the project, you can rely on our team to supply you with an outstanding service and advise you to help develop your asbestos management plan. (e.g.: better visibility of asbestos information throughout your organisation to help manage any removal of the Asbestos Containing Material (ACM).
We can provide you with:
- Call out service to sample suspect materials
- Asbestos management surveys (formally known as ‘type 2’) including material assessments
- Pre demolition / refurbishment surveys (formally known as ‘type 3’)
- Survey reports available in CD/electronic and printed formats
- Asbestos management plans that are Regulation 4 compliant
- Re-inspections of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM\'s) left in-situ
- Asbestos Consultancy
We can also provide you with Soil sampling and testing, WAC analysis as well as a full suite of environmental monitoring
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements
Need to speak to someone?
Tel: 01865 883829
How you would describe Maylarch?
“Maylarch are professional, competent, diligent, approachable, polite, compliant and expert”