Cleanup of contamination found on site
If ground contamination is found on site during site preparation or construction work, it can be costly and time consuming to the project and pose a risk to the safety of workers on site and the public.
If suspected asbestos contamination is found on site, then there is a duty of care to stop work, isolate the area, survey the affected area and then, if the contaminant is asbestos, to set up and implement a remediation strategy.
As experienced specialist asbestos remediation contractors, we understand all the legislative requirements and can advise and support you through the process.
Maylarch can react quickly to identify, assess and resolve the contamination with full compliance with all the necessary legislation to keep your site safe and minimise the disruption to your project timings and budget.
We work with independent qualified analysts who can carry out an independent survey and we can then advise you on the most appropriate remediation strategy which we can then carry out or project manage for you on site.
Maylarch land remediation services offer:
- A qualified and experienced team who take a consultancy approach to work with you to explain the process and find the most appropriate solution for your site development
- Awareness of the cost and time constraints on site
- Remediation tax relief advice
- Good record of successful project completions – see our land remediation case study
- Compliance with all relevant legislation
- Strong culture of health and safety to minimise risk to those on site and the public
- HSE licenced asbestos specialists for asbestos in soils
If you need advice urgently on contamination found on site, call us today for helpful advice on 01865 883829.
Need to speak to someone?
Alex Del Veccio
National Business Development Manager
Tel: 01865 883829