remediation strategy advice
Maylarch are experienced land remediation contractors and we help our clients to clean up contaminated land and deal with the detailed legislative requirements of ground remediation projects at all stages from start to finish.
The safety and legislative requirements for asbestos contaminated land require expert knowledge. Maylarch are asbestos experts and our consultancy approach to remediation enables us to support and advise you all through the process.
If the site investigation has indicated that there is a contamination issue and a remediation strategy is necessary for planning approval, Maylarch work with architects, building designers, consultants and developers to get the right remediation strategy and plan in place and get the work done in line with all the rules and legislation.
Involving Maylarch at the start of the remediation strategy and plan means that you receive:
- Expert advice on options to minimise remediation costs and risk to the project and environment, including knowledge on remediation tax relief
- Advice on hand from an asbestos specialist to help your asbestos remediation strategy through planning approval and ensure compliance
- Advice to ensure the most suitable remediation methods are agreed and scheduled and implemented correctly into the project plan
- A project management service or we can work as the main contractor for remediation work
- Remediation works carried out in line with your project schedule and ongoing monitoring, soil sampling and assessment of the contaminated land to achieve issue of the necessary clearance certificate for you to move the development project forward.
Maylarch land remediation services offer:
- Many years of successful project completions – see our land remediation case studies here
- Full compliance with laws and guidelines
- We ensure you have the right paperwork at every stage of the work to ensure sign off
- We minimise risk to on site workers and the public through our strong health and safety culture
- Qualified, experienced and trustworthy team to get the job done correctly and safely
- Awareness of the budget and time constraints on the project
- Asbestos expertise - HSE licenced for asbestos in soils
- Own waste transfer station in Gloucestershire
For advice and guidance for your remediation strategy, call us on 01865 883829 to see how we can help.
Need to speak to someone?
Alex Del Veccio
National Business Development Manager
Tel: 01865 883829